text size: increase / decrease

Paying Your Rent

Payments can be made to the Association in the following ways:

Direct Debit

The easiest way to pay your rent, if you have a current bank or building society account, is by Direct Debit. You can pay weekly, fortnightly, four weekly or monthly. Simply contact us for a form, which we can help you fill in and we will take care of the rest.

By Cheque

You can post or bring in a cheque made payable to ‘Dalmuir Park Housing Association’. Please write your name and address on the back. This method is the only one where payments take more than 24 hours to credit your rent account. Cheques can take up to five working days to reach your account, so, make sure that you pay in plenty of time for your rent to be credited to your account by the 28th of each month.


There are many different ways to pay your rent using your AllPay payment card. You can use your AllPay card to make payment at any outlet displaying the AllPay logo. All you need to do is take your AllPay card to the counter along with your payment and hand them over. You will be handed back your card along with a printed receipt, which you should keep in a safe place to prove you’ve paid.

The main stores in the Dalmuir area where you can make payment are:


This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and the majority of debit cards are accepted.
Just ring 0844 557 8321 and follow the simple instructions. Please have your AllPay card ready.

You can also telephone our offices on 0141 435 6537 and we can take payment.


This service is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and the majority of debit cards are accepted. Visit www.allpayments.net and have your debit card and AllPay card handy.

If your AllPay card is lost or damaged, please contact your Housing Officer on 0141 435 6537, for a replacement card.

AllPay App

You can download the AllPay App onto your phone or tablet from Google Play or iTunes. You can pay your rent easily, wherever you are, at the touch of a button.

Rent Arrears

If you're failing to pay your rent, for whatever reason, don't make things worse - come in and speak to us now.

If you ignore your arrears we may have to take legal action against you and this could result in you losing your tenancy. If you find yourself with rent arrears, your Housing Officer is here to help. Call your Housing Officer on 0141 435 6537

Universal Credit (UC)

Universal Credit is a new social security benefit for people of working age who are in or out of work. Universal Credit combines means tested support for adults, children & housing costs into one payment.

Any new claim for means tested benefit from 28 November 2018, will be a claim for Universal Credit. Universal Credit will replace the following benefits from 28 November 2018:

If you currently receive any of these benefits, you can’t claim Universal Credit at the same time.

You may be able to get Universal Credit if you’re on a low income or out of work.

You can find out more about Universal Credit by visiting https://www.gov.uk/universal-credit

If you require advice on how Universal Credit may affect you, please make an appointment with our Housing Team on 0141 435 6537.